The legendary sound of the TGA-3 lives on in this newest amplifier design by James Demeter. The TGA-2.1 Guitar Amplifier, totally restyled inside and out, offers the great TGA sound and versatility. Offering a choice of both combo and amplifier head setups, and now available in both 50 and 100 watt configurations. This unit represents over two decades of experience and research to build the perfect amplifier at an affordable price.
These amplifiers deliver the warmth and clarity of a vintage Fender amplifier as well as the crunch of a Marshall plexie and the searing lead sound of the legendary Demeter TGA-3. Our guitar amplifiers are used by Ben Harper, Sonny Landreth, Bonnie Raitt, John Hiatt, Ry Cooder, Mike Ward, Dean DeLeo (Stone Temple Pilots), Doyle (the Misfits), and Jack Frost among numerous others.
Each amplifier is carefully hand wired using only the highest quality parts and tested at our factory in Templeton, California. You can see as well as hear the quality and attention to detail on both the inside and out.
- All tube audio design
- Two channel operation
- Edge/solo footswitch on lead channel
- Active presence control for crisp mids and sparkling highs
- Separate gain and master for both channels both clean and lead
- Tube buffered effects loop
- Effects loop controls in front
- Bright switch for clean channel
- Pentode/triode (half power) switch
- Optional lighted foot switch/cable
- Hand Selected Sovtek 5881 output tubes
- Tested select 12AX7a tubes
- Hand wired steel chassis
- Custom built transformers